Electronic door lock DAHUA DHI-ASL8212S-B
– Electronic door lock smart, safer with European standards (GA701-2007).
– Zinc alloy surface and handle, strong and firm.
– More convenient with 5 unlock modes: Mifare card, fingerprint, password, Bluetooth and traditional mechanical key.
– Identify the card at a distance of <2cm, read the card code within <0.5s, the memory can store up to 100 cards.
– Unlock fingerprint with capacitive sensor, error rate <0.0002%, storage: 100 fingerprints.
– Open with password: Store 100 passwords.
– More friendly with voice prompts along with free access (Passage Mode): free access without a card or password and high security mode (Non-disturbance Mode): only have a new administrator password to unlock it.
– More security with the system lock feature for 3 minutes when entering the wrong password 3 times or invalid card 5 times in a row.
– Voltage used: 4.5-6VDC (4 AA 1.5V AA batteries – Use about 1 year).
– Warning when locking fault / low battery voltage <4.5V.
– Working environment: -10 ° C ~ 55 ° C, humidity: 10% ~ 93% RH.
– Use for door thickness: 45 ~ 65mm.
– Dimensions: 410 x 257 x 154 mm.
– Weight: 5.63 kg.
– Color: Copper (DHI-ASL8212R-B) and gray (DHI-ASL8212S-B).